All data sets are public.
Click on the box below to open Data Explorer
Want to view a snapshot of demography and financial inclusion by country or region?:
How to use the data explorer:
Select the type of graph you want to see. Line graphs display one indicator. The map and bar charts allow you can choose up to two indicators, while the bubble chart allows you can choose up to four. To compare demography data with financial access data, select "Bar chart," "Map," or "Bubble chart."
- Select the indicators you want to explore, and how you want to see them.
- Select the countries or regions you want to include.
- Click the triangle or move the slider to see changes over time.
- Click the question marks to learn more about the indicators you’ve selected.
- Share a link to your graph with a friend.
- To capture and save the graph as an image, take a screen shot (copy using “Print Screen” on a PC and paste into a document, or hold SHIFT+COMMAND+3 on a Mac to save to your desktop).
FI2020's Mapping the Invisible Market is generously supported by MasterCard Worldwide.