Thank you for your interest in the Africa Board Fellowship. Please fill out this form and if you are an appropriate fit for the program, the CFI will contact you to request additional information.
- Fellows are accepted into the ABF program on an institutional basis. It is preferred that from each institution the CEO, board chair and at least one other board member participate in the fellowship. The CEO and board chair should first attend together in the same class and additional board member(s) can either attend in the same or a future class.
- Applications for the Africa Board Fellowship are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Fellowship classes start in the spring and the fall.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is essential for participation in the Africa Board Fellowship.
- Access to reliable internet is essential for participation in the program.