> Posted by Center Staff
The FI2020 Global Forum in London is fast approaching. As we get closer to October 28, keep an eye on this blog as we’ll be posting periodically to share new event developments. Today, we’re excited to announce a number of newly confirmed speakers and agenda items. Here are the new speakers:
- Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede, CEO and Group Managing Director, Access Bank Plc
- Tilman Ehrbeck, CEO, CGAP
- Nick Hughes, Director of Strategy, M-Kopa
- Gregory Keough, CEO, Mobile Financial Services
- Andrea Levere, President, CFED
- Imelda Nicolas, Chairperson of the Commission on the Filipinos Overseas
- Martyn Parker, Chairman, Global Partnerships, Swiss Re
- Duvvuri Subbarao, Former Governor of the Reserve Bank of India
Organized together with G3ICT, we’re pleased to share that two special focus meetings on financial inclusion for persons with disabilities will be held the evening of October 27 and the morning of October 28. The evening meeting is a town hall-style event, where disability and business leaders will be invited to take the podium and share their experiences, discuss challenges and solutions, and speak about strategies or ideas that have yet to be explored. The Monday morning event will feature a panel of disability inclusion leaders to discuss the economic impact of inaccessible financial services, how it affects us all, and what is being done globally to close the accessibility gap. All Global Forum attendees, as well as the wider financial services community, are invited to join the two sessions.
For the rest of the Global Forum agenda, click here. Stay tuned for the full public agenda, to be released later this week.
*This post was modified from its original draft on September 20, 2013. The original draft indicated that the two special focus meetings were organized together with Scotiabank. These meetings are in fact organized together with G3ICT, which is enabled by the support of Scotiabank.
Have you read?