On January 18th CFI hosted a webinar to discuss “Financial Inclusion and Pension Inclusion: Lessons learned on access, usage and financial capability”— a chapter from the recent publication Saving the Next Billion from Old Age Poverty: Global Lessons for Local Action. This webinar explores the innovations in pension inclusion, including strategies to reduce costs, build financial capability, and protect consumers.
Webinar panelists include:
– Elisabeth Rhyne, Managing Director, CFI
– Susy Cheston, Financial Inclusion Consultant
– William Price, Senior Financial Sector Specialist, World Bank Group
– Gautam Bhardwaj, Co-Founder and Director, pinBox Solutions
– Parul Seth Khanna, Co-Founder and Director, pinBox Solutions