This virtual dialogue provides an opportunity for the Africa Board Fellowship (ABF) network and Financial Inclusion Equity Council (FIEC) members to discuss the role disruptive technologies play in advancing financial inclusion. This dialogue will also provide opportunities for peer exchange on investment evaluation and which technology solutions have the potential to be the most disruptive.
- The theme of financial inclusion week is “getting inclusion right”. What role do disruptive technologies have in advancing that agenda?
- What are the most innovative and disruptive technologies that you are seeing in the FI sector?
- Are there technologies from other sector that we should be watching/following?
- How can investors evaluate different technologies for financial inclusion? What criteria to you use to assess which technology solutions have the potential to be the most disruptive?
- Wayne Hennessy-Barrett, CEO, 4G Capital, ABF Fellow
- Ami Dalal, Managing Director, FINCA Ventures, FIEC Member
- Danielle Piskadlo, Director, Investing in Inclusive Finance, CFI