This virtual industry dialogue will explore how innovative financing structures from different sectors help incentivize impact, and their potential applicability to financial inclusion. We’ll explore specific examples of how innovative financing structures are being used to achieve concrete outcomes, including income share agreements, social impact incentive models, Good Jobs Good Business Toolkit, and the Women’s Livelihood Bond.
- Rashmi Khare, Director, Social Finance. Rashmi will discuss income share agreements, an approach to align workforce development providers with recipients’ positive economic outcomes.
- Rory Tews, Programme Manager, Roots of Impact. Rory will explore the social impact incentive model – a funding instrument that rewards high-impact enterprises with premium payments for achieving social impact.
- Kristy Henrich, Social Impact Analyst, Pacific Community Ventures. Kristy will advise on the Good Jobs Good Business toolkit which incentivizes quality jobs.
- Anna Kanze, COO, Grassroots. Anna will share experiences from Aligning for Impact, an outcome-based financial incentive model for financial inclusion.
- Natasha Garcha, Associate Director, Impact Investment Exchange (IIX). Natasha will discuss the Women’s Livelihood Bond
- Danielle Piskadlo, Director, CFI will moderate and share experiences from Aligning for Impact