December 14, 9:30am – 11am ET, Online
You are invited to join the Center for Financial Inclusion on Wednesday, December 14 for a webinar discussing the research that will emerge from the CFI Fellows Program over the next year. Meet our fellows, learn more about the topics they are exploring, and offer your insights and questions as we move forward with this exciting initiative. We’ll be talking with our entire cohort of fellows, each of whom is exploring a topic that has the potential to make significant progress on questions in financial inclusion:
- John Owens, researching responsible online credit;
- Misha Sharma and Shreya Chatterjee, IFMR LEAD, researching what human touch looks like as India moves into a digital age;
- Patrick Traynor, University of Florida, researching whether data is secure in digital credit apps;
- Justyna Pytkowska, The Microfinance Centre, researching what the business case is for financial capability;
- Alexis Beggs Olsen, researching what human touch looks like in Kenya’s digitally enabled environment.